Mom Issues Warning to Keep Kids Away From Common Household Cleaner After Son Suffers Burns


Let’s face it: raising curious, adventurous toddlers is no walk in the park. They want to see everything, touch everything, be involved with everything, and of course, ask about it all, too.

And even when you think you’ve got everything under control (safety wise), anything can happen at any given moment. Just ask British mum Jemima Strain. She was left shocked (and frightened to death!) when her son picked up a washing machine liquid tablet just for it to pop in front of his very own eyes. You won’t believe what happened next.

liquid gels
Credit: Facebook/Jemima Strain

This mom is warning other parents to make sure their kids never TOUCH washing machine liquid tablets!

 


JoannaM

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.