Mom Shares Toddler’s Horrifying Injuries After She Put a Phone Charger in Her Mouth



I have no problem being the first parent to admit that yes, horrible things have happened to moment I’ve turned my back on my children. All it takes is a few simply seconds before they start touching things that are off limits, eating your pet’s cat food, or worse, getting putting themselves in seriously dangerous situations.

That’s why one mother from Kentucky is warning other parents to keep their electronic devices – along with their phone and charger cards – as far away as possible from their children after her own daughter suffered from some seriously awful burns. You won’t believe these photos when you see them.

phone burn
Credit: Facebook / Courtney N Davis

Warning: Graphic photos ahead!

 


Joanna

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.