Mom Shares Warning After Little Boy Suffers 4th Degree Burns From Common Household Appliance

Vacuum cleaners are a necessity in every home, and are common household appliances. But did you ever imagine that your vacuum could be dangerous?

As a mother of two boys, I know how quickly kids can get themselves into trouble and dangerous situations. An accident could happen to anyone in the blink of an eye!

A mother is warning parents to be extra cautious when their children are around vacuum after an incident with her toddler left him injured.

toddler burned hand vacuum

Credit: Facebook/ Jade Bishop

Jade Bishop was cleaning her home using a Dyson vacuum. She turned the appliance off, and turned her back on her son to unplug it from the wall.

[thb_button caption=”Click   here   to   keep   reading” link=”https://test2.crollland.com/mom-shares-warning-after-little-boy-suffers-4th-degree-burns-from-common-household-appliance/2/” icon=”undefined” size=”large” animation=”” /]

1 2 3 4 5Next page

Maria Lianos Carbone

Maria Lianos-Carbone is owner of amotherworld.com, a leading lifestyle blog for women. Her first book, "Oh Baby! A Mom's Self-Care Survival Guide for the First Year" will be published Spring 2018. Follow Maria on Instagram @amotherworld.

Related Articles

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker