The Perfect Bubbly Bar New Years 2014!
Evite is sharing with us lots of tips and tricks on how to find the right bubbles with their New Year’s Eve Champagne Guide, sponsored by BevMo!.
We are not sure about you but we are super picky about our cocktails. There is something said to have the perfect party, perfect flavors and all the right tools. Here is a list to help you along the way and for more tips go to EVITE Gatherings.
Necesities: To find more tips click here
- Liquor: Here are some great options! Chambord, cognac, white rum, gin, bourbon, vodka, tequila, triple sec, sweet vermouth, and bitters.
- Nonalcoholic mixers and drinks: Red Bull, club soda, tonic water, cola, ginger ale, cranberry juice and orange juice.
- Garnishes: Lime and lemon wedges, simple syrup, mint leaves, lemon twists, maraschino cherries and sugar.
- Glassware: Martini/cocktail glasses and wine glasses.
- Bar spoon: A tall and thin sppon
- Jigger: A jigger is a small measuring device that looks like a shot glass.
- Cocktail shaker: This will help blend liquor and fruits
- Citrus press: Perfect to help you mix in your citrus
- Others: Corkscrew, bottle opener, straws/stir sticks, ice tongs, pour spouts.
- 1 Add all liquid contents to a pitcher with ice. Stir slowly and add cut lemons.
- Pour punch into champagne flutes and garnish with lemon twists.
- Pour gin, champagne, and then Chambord into a champagne flute. Garnish with a fresh raspberry.
New Year’s Eve Printables
Evites is making your New Year’s Eve party prep easy and affordable. They have put together FREE printable drink menus, bar signs, drink tags, and food tents! Click here and print out on your favorite card stock!
Champagne Twitter Chat with Evite and BevMo!
and Evite to get some great party and cocktail tips plus learn from Evite experts’ DIYs, Champagne recipes, and more. They will be giving away American Express gift cards, Thursday, Decemeber 19th @9 PM EST! RSVP HERE.