Dad Warns Other Parents After His Daughter Nearly Choked on a Popular Pacifier


When my children were little, we used pacifiers as a sleeping aid during nap time and bedtime. By the time my daughter was about 10 months old we cut the tip of her pacifier and gradually weaned her off of it, so it wasn’t like she was sucking on it for more than she needed to. We did the same thing with our son, too.

But because I am THAT mom who always worries about safety, whenever our babies would fall asleep I would tip toe into their rooms to take their pacifiers out of their cribs. More often than not they would spit them out after falling asleep. Strangely enough though, I never worried about my babies possibly chocking on their pacifiers. And that’s exactly what happened to one little girl …

pacifiers
Credit: Facebook/Earl Wilson

And now her father is warning all parents to be careful with this pacifier brand.

Click here to keep reading

 


JoannaM

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.